Last entry: 13:57, 2/19/2018
Last entry: 20:30, 1/9/2018
Join Beacon Players!
Sign up for the:
Beacon Players Newsletter
Beacon High School
Beacon City School District
This site uses:KeepandShare.com(R) Calendar
Jesus Christ Superstar
Friday, April 13, @ 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 14, @ 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 15, @ 2:00 p.m.
Adults: $12.00 - Student/Seniors: $5.00
(Student price applies to anyone high school age or younger
Senior price applies to anyone 65 years of age or older)
Become a Beacon Players VIP Member
Tickets for Jesus Christ Superstar are on a reserved seating basis, meaning tickets are purchased for specific seats in the theater. Tickets may be purchased in one of two ways:
- At the Beacon Players Box Office during regular box office hours, as indicated, (cash or check only) or
- Online using your credit card. When purchasing tickets online via credit card, a $1 per ticket fee will be added to cover processing.
Ticket Delivery Options:
- Print at Home - using this option you can either print your tickets on your home computer, or you can use your confirmation email on your phone as your ticket(s) (as long as it shows the exact seat number(s)).
- Mobile Phone - this option requires you to download the Walletini App (either iPhone or Android).
- First Class Mail - we will mail the tickets to you for a $1.00 charge per order.
The Beacon Theatre
Sponsor a Seat
Help support The Beacon Players by sponsoring a seat in the Beacon High School Theater!
The Beacon High School Drama and Theater Arts organization, Beacon Players, brings together students who share a passion for theater and performing arts. The organization promotes theater education, in the performing venue as well as technical theater. Theater education is fostered through major performances, conferences, trips, and student-directed productions that enhance the educational goals of the theater discipline's courses and productions. Membership is open to all Beacon High School students who share the club's goal of promoting awareness of theater and performing arts on campus and throughout the community.